Wednesday, August 5, 2009

En Serio?-Are you Serious?

I was watching the news the other day and I saw this story about a woman who is suing the college she had graduated from because they had failed in finding her a job. The 27-year old grad is suing Monroe College for the full cost of her tuition-over $70,000. My opinion is if she does manage to win this suit, she should be required to give her degree back…only fair.

I truly believe that we live in the best country in the world, but when I learn about stuff like this, it makes me very upset. Here we are in the worst economic recession EVER and this chick has the nerve to sue for something so stupid...she is now going to use up precious tax payer money to fight this frivolous law-suit in court when we all know that there are more important cases that should take priority.

So now that everyone knows who she is do you think she has a better chance of finding a job? Most employers out there would probably run the other way for fear of her suing them if they piss her off. Cuidado with this one!

Does this mean Spanx has a lawsuit coming their way?...Hmm, they didn't make me look like Salma Hayek...I'll let you know how this one turns out...I have my lawyer on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment